Summer is right around the corner and with it a new term for SCE! The 2015 Summer Term Class Schedule is now available at all three SCE centers in Anaheim, Cypress and Fullerton and online at www.sce.edu/schedule. Classes begin the week of June 29, 2015. Following is additional information regarding the 2015 Summer Term:
Registration Dates for 2015 Summer Term
- Wednesday, June 3 - Medical Assistant Certificate Program Online Registration
- Tuesday, June 9 - Career Technical Education (CTE) Online Registration
- Wednesday, June 10 - SCE Online Registration
- Thursday, June 11 - Walk-In Registration
Online registration will open at 7 a.m.; computers are available by the SCE Admissions and Registration counters at the following times: Anaheim Campus and Wilshire Center at 7 a.m.; Cypress Center at 7:30 a.m.
A clock symbol has been placed in the class schedule to indicate the CTE courses that are eligible for registration on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 at 7 a.m.
Online Orientation Required for High School Diploma Program (HSDP) and Four Career Technical Education (CTE) Programs
Online orientation and registration are now required steps to enter the following SCE programs:
- High School Diploma Program
- Administrative Assistant Certificate Program
- Early Childhood Education Certificate Program
- Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Pharmacy Technician Certificate Program
The 2015 Summer Term class schedule details the steps needed to apply for an SCE Banner ID, to complete the required orientation, and to register online: page 11 for HSDP and page 25 for CTE.
Splash Into Summer With New SCE Classes!
Financial Planning and Investing (page 15)
- Passport to Retirement
- Deciphering Social Security Benefits
Kids’ College & Teen Program (starting on page 56)
- Career Academy: Computer Networking (Grades 7-12)
- Career Academy: Computer Forensics (Grades 7-12)
- Career Academy: Video Production & Editing (Grades 9-12)
- Career Academy: Dental Assisting (Grades 7-12)
- Fun with Light & Optics (Grades4-6)
- Jammin’ Chemistry Camp I (Grades 3-5)
- Earth Mapping with Clay Camp (Grades 3-6)
- Lego Flix Camp (Ages 13-17)
- Live-Action Flix Camp (Ages 13-17)
In addition, a full swim program will be hosted at the Cypress College pool for beginning through advanced swimmers, divers, and water polo players. See pages 53-55 for details.
Wed, 3 Jun 2015