Turn over a new leaf with SCE this fall! The 2015 Fall Term class schedule is now available at all three SCE centers in Anaheim, Cypress and Fullerton as well as online at www.sce.edu/schedule. Classes begin the week of September 14, 2015. Following is additional information regarding the 2015 Fall Term:
Registration Dates for 2015 Fall Term
- Wednesday, August 12 - Medical Assistant Certificate Program Online Registration
- Tuesday, August 18 - Career Technical Education (CTE) Online Registration**
- Wednesday, August 19 - Online Registration*
- Thursday, August 20 - Walk-in Registration
*Online registration will open at 7 a.m.; computers are available for online registration at the SCE Admissions and Registration offices begining at the following times: Anaheim Campus and Wilshire Center - 7 a.m.; Cypress Center - 7:30 a.m.
**A symbol of a clock has been placed in the class schedule to indicate CTE courses eligible for registration on Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 7 a.m.
Online Orientation and Assessment Required for High School Diploma Program (HSDP) and four Career Technical Education (CTE) Certificate Programs
Online orientation and assessment are now required steps to register for the following SCE programs:
- High School Diploma Program
- Administrative Assistant Certificate Program
- Early Childhood Education Certificate Program
- Medical Assistant Certificate Program
- Pharmacy Technician Certifcate Program
The 2015 Fall Term class schedule details the steps needed to apply for an SCE Banner ID, to complete the required orientation and assessment, and to register online; see pages 13-15 for HSDP and pages 33-34 for CTE.
Try something NEW this fall!
- Genealogy 101 - First Steps to Family Heritage (page 12)
- Starting a Home-Based Business (page 18)
- PiYo Workout (page 47)
- Tap Dance for Adults (page 47)
Disability Support Services
- Relationships: Foundational Basics (page 28)
- Independent Living Skills: Budgeting Skills (page 29)
- Independent Living Skills: Practical Living Skills (page 29)
Career Technical Education
- Introduction to Funeral Service (page 39)
- Medical Coding - Introduction (page 42)
Every day counts at SCE! Attending every class meeting is important for all SCE students. Your attendance is directly related to how SCE receives state funding to offer your classes. Your consistent attendance also helps you achieve your goals. See you in class!
Tue, 21 Jul 2015